FARM CREDIT OF NORTHWEST FLORIDA
TEMPORARILY MOVES TO VIRTUAL SERVICES
OUR TEAM WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU
Amid concerns of the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, Farm Credit of Northwest Florida is taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our member-borrowers and our team members. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and have plans to minimize disruption as we remain committed to serving clients effectively and safely.
Farm Credit of Northwest Florida is :
Our Commitment to You
- Temporarily closing all office locations effective Monday, March 23
- Our team members will work remotely to serve new and existing clients
- Rest assured our team is committed to supporting your financial needs during this time
- We continue to monitor the situation and recommendations of the CDC and government agencies in determining the best time to reopen our office location
We understand the coronavirus outbreak may bring challenges. Farm Credit of Northwest Florida is strongly committed to working with you through the challenges you face.
Please reach out to our Lending Team
or contact us at 855-GoRural (467-8725) to discuss your options.
Given temporary office closures, we encourage our current members to utilize our online resources and phone services to conduct business.
- You may contact us at 855-GoRural (467-8725) during normal business hours (M-F/8AM-5PM)
- AccountAccess: Connect with your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With AccountAccess you can view your accounts, check your transaction history and make payments. Learn more
- Farm Credit of Northwest Florida's Mobile App: download our mobile app to view your account balances, recent transactions and make payments on your loan. (Note: you must first enroll in AccountAccess before you begin to use the app). You can find the Farm Credit of Northwest Florida app in your mobile device's app store.
If you need assistance logging into or using our digital tools, give us a call at 855-GoRural (467-8725)
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
President and Chief Executive Officer