Are you a Farm Credit of Northwest Florida borrower interested in serving as a Director?
The 2020 Nominating Committee will begin working to identify and evaluate potential candidates for the Association's board. The Nominating Committee is tasked with the important duty of assessing the board's current needs and then identifying candidates who:
- Meet existing criteria for eligibility to serve as an Association director;
- Possess the necessary skills and experience to assist in the effective oversight of the Association;
- Are free of any conflict of interest that would prevent unbiased service;
- Are able to dedicate time each month to board service; and
- Have the desire to serve the Association as a director, and a willingness to place the interest of the Association ahead of self-interest in the performance of your board service if elected.
If you are interested in serving on the board, or have any questions about eligibility to serve or this process, please contact the Corporate Secretary, Mrs. Sonya Knowles, at 1-850-718-5539 or email@example.com
by Friday, March 11.